Returns & Exchanges
How would I know if my product is defective?
- An item is defective when the product you receive doesn’t work as intended.
How can I be eligible for a refund?
- Refunds will be granted upon return of the purchased item in its original, brand new condition.
- Refunds must be requested for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- We will process the refund once we have received the return.
Do you allow item exchange?
- Yes. We allow item exchanges as long as it’s within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Customer must shoulder the price difference if the item requested for exchange is priced higher than the original order.
- We will process the exchange once we have received the return.
Who covers the return shipping?
- We offer free customer returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason for US orders.
- Return and refund requests are not accepted due to the processing time and cost.
Is the shipping fee refundable?
- No, the shipping fee is non-refundable.
Holiday Return Policy
- We have an extended return policy for orders made from October 1st to December 25th.
- The deadline for holiday returns is February 28th of the following year.