Damascus Steel Ring with African Padauk Hardwood Inlay
Damascus Steel 9mm domed band with natural African Padauk wood inlay.
This intricately beautiful 9mm domed band is made with high-grade Damascus steel and natural African Padauk Wood inlay. A damascus ring can have up to 120 layers of damascus steel forged together to endure a lifetime, just like your vow to a lifetime of love and partnership.
Every Damascus Steel Ring is crafted uniquely!
Damascus Steel rings are forged using ancient sword making techniques that dates back to 3rd century. Two types of stainless steel are forged alternatingly together to create a one of a kind pattern.
- Available in all ring sizes
- Pattern can be seen and felt like it is part of the metal’s structure
- Each ring is unique - no two rings are alike!
- Of highest durability standard
- Up to 120 layers of finished Damascus steel
How is durability and quality ensured in our Damascus Rings?
Our Damascus Steel rings are crafted by a local artist who have had years of experience perfecting the craft and is renowned for the highest quality Damascus production.