Sometimes it takes millions of years to craft the perfect ring. And then have it delivered from space.
- A lovers’ journey - from initial meeting to marriage and beyond, is an apt metaphor for the authentic Gibeon Meteorite used in Lashbrook rings. This rare type of meteorite is composed of metals which were formed in a super-heated state and cooled over the course of 4 billion years.
- Gibeon Meteorite products are limited in supply.
- Limited supply
- Rare and exotic material (iron meteorites account for less than 5% of observed falls.
- Formed, in space, 4 billion years ago.
- As a natural material each piece will be unique with no rings being identical
- Made in space
- 4-14 in whole half and quarter sizes